• Welcome to Redshift Project Depot.

Intake mechanism

Started by Stav Z, January 16, 2016, 02:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo C

Yesterday we made 4 shoulder mounts for the arm pivot, and broke a 10-32 tap bit :o Thankfully, no one got angry  ;D

We redid all the work lost except the tapping on one of the plates. Today we retapped and are now finalizing the placement, making sure we can clear the low goal.

Megan K

I was told by a freshman to make a mount. So I did. I also need to make a motor mount, but I'll probably give that job to Kyle. Sorry Kyle.

Steffen L

Intake -people!

Ball-Intake Team

I created a list of things that we need to do this week if we want to be able to start driving and shooting next week.
I created a document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zOLOqEiQ-889zJ3BahpcjZHmgWozDtFfi89Ydh_PCdU/edit?usp=sharing

on my google drive and want you check

• which of the tasks you will do
    how long it will take you to do it
    which days you be be at Gibbons to do it,  and  most importantly
    take ownership of that task until it is done.

I will support and help as much as I can, and we may be able to recruit more help if other students are arund but this is your subsystem, you have to figure out a way to get it done on time. Let's hope there are no additional snow days coming our way.

-Steffen

-Steffen

Megan K

So there weren't any CAD models for the Intake. Bad. I started working on the parts. I'll be in Tuesday and Wednesday to get some serious work done.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Megan K

We have all the parts to assemble the intake in CAD. Will finish that in the next 2-3 days.